After spending almost 15 years freelancing as a Director of Casting for International Casting Directors Hubbard Casting, It was very evident the power of a good sight reading technique. I used this technique myself as an actor and I believe it was responsible for many of the 300 plus paid professional acting engagements I've had, during my career to date.
What does this session involve:
- During your One-to-One sight reading session you will be provided with scripts to work on. (Or bring your own if appropriate)
- You will be shown how to analyse and prepare a script for your sight reading audition.
- You will learn and practice a proven professional sight reading technique, which frees you from the page, under proper audition conditions.
- You will receive direction, feedback, guidance, and the sessions can be recorded and a review of playback is available and useful.
- You will have the opportunity to rehearse, rehearse, watch and rehearse all under a safe and confidential environment.
- A DVD copy of your sight reading session is available for you to take away if you wish
How do I book this session...?
Simple. Just click the 'Add to Cart' button above and follow the instructions. You can contact me via email or telephone (See Contact Me page) if you have any questions or queries. Individual session appointments are available from 1 hour to as many hours as you want. Minimum booking time of 1 hour for Sight Reading.