Audition Technique is one of the areas that many actors push to one side and yet it is a vital skill. A good audition technique is the secret to many a successfull acting career. If you feel like you go into an audition and it never seems to go the way you planned or if you leave feeling like you just didn't do enough, or didn't have long enough to work on the script, then the chances are that it is your audition process, that is letting you down. This service is available to all callibre of actors. I have coached audition technique for the last 20 years to many actors from complete beginners, Spotlight members, full time jobing actors and presenters, as well as household acting names. No matter what your level each session is tailored to suit you.
What can I expect from the coaching session....?
- You will receive guidance and a few home truths behind what an audition is about and what you have to do to get the job.
- You will learn what to do before during and after an audition, as well as script preparation, wardrobe analysis and learn a proven sight reading technique
- You will be taken through the casting process, under audition conditions, rehearse and practice as well as watch and review playback.
- Learn how to hone your replies, remove any verbal or physical ticks and blinks, make an impression and confidently present a scene.
- Receive direction, guidance, feedback and Delivery coaching, from a professional Director of Castings, with 20 years professional coaching experience.
How do I book an "Improve my Casting Technique" session....?
- Simple click the book session button above, Contact me via email or telephone for my schedule. Book the time slot that suits you. Book them one at a time as you go or use the Purchase Package Deal option to book multiple discounted sessions (Always a nice Christmas or Birthday gift idea and extremely helpful to your career) and you can book them in as and when you want to use them.