Competition for acting jobs in today's climate is fierce. So when you are invited to audition it is more important than ever to prepare like you have never prepared before. The "Audition Ready Now" service is a bespoke coaching session which will get you primed and ready, giving you the best chance of getting the job. The Ideal scenario is to leave my studio and head straight for the audition, so you walk in confident and ready, however this isn't always possible. So as soon as you know your audition time and date get in touch with me and book yourself in. This has proven a very successful process for many of my students:
What happens next....?
- As soon as you are invited to audition book a time slot with me making sure you allow enough time to get from my studio to your audition.
- Find out as much about the audition and the character you are reading for as possible and start thinking about your character choices.
- Try and email me a copy of the script (as long as it's not confidential) so I can get up to speed before you arrive
- If you are heading straight to the audition from my studio then make sure we talk through your wardrobe before you leave your home. This is important.
What does the "Audition Ready Now" session cover....?
- The minimum session time is 60 minutes, most actors book for 60 - 120 minutes schedule permitting. The whole session takes place under audition conditions.
- You get the chance to play and practice the scene in a safe environment, exploring choices and finding what works best for the scene and best for you.
- You will receive professional and helpful advice, feedback on character choices, plus vital guidance and direction from a professional Director of Casting.
- Help with Script analysis, rehearsal period until you know it backwards, confidence building, and learn what to say and do for the intro and exit from the casting room.
- Also you will learn the best way to present the scene, for the size of camera shot/frame. Knowing your framing is very important. Always ask before action.